Our website uses cookies to enhance the visitor experience (what's a cookieCookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.). Are you happy for us to use cookies during your visits?
Please note: continuing without making a choice equates to giving us your consent, which you can withdraw at any time via our cookies policy page.

Working Overseas

If you work overseas, and are classed as NR (non resident) then you could pay less tax in the UK.

This is provided that you meet the following criteria:

Both absence from UK and period of continuous, full-time overseas employment last for at least 1 complete UK tax year.

  • No more than 90 days per annum in the UK.
  • Has 30 or fewer workdays in the UK in any tax year.

If you would like advice on the above and other areas such as:

  • Tax advantages of working overseas
  • When can the condition be breached
  • Foreign tax credits
  • Other news updates

Next Step:

Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote.